many women will envy the life of women, we all know that want to become a strong woman is to pay more effort and pay than ordinary people. Of course, become a strong woman, in the course of entrepreneurship should also pay attention to the following matters. The beginning of a perfect life, but also can not be separated from your own efforts.
1. don’t have to plan your career. In the most influential business women list, including from 2006 has been ranked first in the Pepsi Co (PepsiCo) CEO Indra, most of the people who graduated from college or business school and no clear career planning. Instead, they remain flexible and open to any possible opportunities and challenges.
2. forget the promotion ladder; use the workplace as a climbing rack. The world is changing so fast and elusive, what is the meaning of the ladder? Who can foresee what is tomorrow’s ideal job? His occupation as a jungle gym, eyes wide open, keep the open field of vision, looking for opportunities from around.
3. focus on the immediate. Jane Fields initially in the S (McDonald) is responsible for the work of fries, through unremitting efforts to become president of McDonald’s u.s.. She said: "even if the work is done, what about the next job?" Fields said, as one of the ultimate goals of course is very important, but you have to focus on right now, otherwise there will never be a long-term opportunity."
4. aimed at the general direction of life, do not have to care about gains and losses. It can be said that AVON Products Inc. (AvonProducts) CEO Jung’s success is this sentence. At that time, she was defeated CEO, for the first time in the competition, as the AVON board member, former times group (TimeInc.) CEO Moore gave her this advice. So, Jung dispel the idea of leaving, to stay in the company. Zhong Binxian since 1999 has served as Avon Co CEO, Fortune 500 company (Fortune500), the longest serving female CEO. At the same time, she is also Apple Corp (Apple) and Ge Corp (GeneralElectric) board of directors.
5. adventurous. 1999, Marisa Meyer (Google), currently vice president of Stanford University (StanfordUniversity) graduated from the, received a master’s degree in computer science. At that time, there are a number of well-known companies to extend an olive branch to her, but she chose to set up a new start-up company Google. In this regard, she explained, because I want to work for the smart people, and I hope to be able to accept the challenges never experienced."
6. do yourself. When Sura learns that she is about to be named CEO (Xerox),, she understands that the easiest way to succeed is to keep up with her predecessor. Her predecessor MECA >